E-Prime Extensions for Net Station now compatible with E-Prime 3.0 and Net Station 5!
Please contact your local Philips Neuro (EGI) representative to upgrade to EENS 3.0.
Take advantage of the new features in E-Prime 3.0 to simplify your research
- Library of experiments to download
- Drag and drop buttons and survey items
- Improved audio/video playback
- Slide Layout Templates
- Troubleshoot your experiment in a floating window
- And many more...
E-Prime Extensions for Net Station 3.0 Features:
- Maintain millisecond-accurate timing synchronization between E-Prime 3.0 and Net Station 5
- Net Station toolbox of pre-defined package calls in E-Studio
- Drag-and-drop package calls give the ability to:
- Start and stop the EEG recording
- Send markers based on onset time of objects and trial condition for simpler data analysis
- Load, start, and stop pulse trains for neuromodulation