E-Prime Extensions for Brain Products Single-User License. Permits experiment design on one machine at a time as well as data collection on one machine at a time (the machine connected to the EEG system).
E-Prime Extensions for Brain Products integrates E-Prime with Brain Products EEG Systems (e.g., actiCHamp). The extension allows you to control Brain Vision Recorder from within your E-Prime experiment. This makes for a much smoother participant experience. Each extension license permits one design machine and one data collection machine at a time. The license also comes with helpful sample experiments and tutorials so there's no need to start an experiment from scratch.
The features of this integration include:
- Brain Products toolbox of PackageCalls in E-Studio
- Drag and drop package calls give the ability to:
- Start, stop, pause and continue your EEG recording
- Send triggers at specified events (e.g. onset of stimulus or response)
- Send custom markers based on stimuli type for simpler data analysis
- Send marker of response accuracy
- Verify recording has started
- Receive notification of EEG errors
- Load Recorder Workspaces
- Set Recorder Monitoring, Impedance, and Test Signal modes
If you do not have a hardware device (e.g., TriggerBox, parallel port) to send your markers from E-Prime to Brain Products, you can choose to use Chronos and a Chronos Adapter for Brain Products.
Requires E-Prime 3.0, BrainVision Recorder, and Remote Control Server