The Hyperion MRI Digital Projection System features a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 (1080p) and synchronized image frame rate with continuous monitoring for optimum presentation and timing of fMRI experiments. The system uses Digital Light Processing® (DLP) technology that provides microsecond pixel rise times, outstanding contrast with all-digital fiber optic control that allows you to project crystal clear, sharp images. The Hyperion MRI Digital Projection System has been validated for use in 1.5T, 3T, and 7T MRI environments.
The Hyperion MRI Digital Projection System includes:
* High resolution (1920 x 1080) DLP Projector with RF filtered enclosure, custom lens assembly, digital video (DVI) over fiber, high flow fans, internal thermal sensor
* Control Room Console to perform DVI to Fiber conversion, remotely power down the projector, and show the device status
* 30 meter fiber optic cable that runs between the projector and projector control station (longer lengths available with additional charge)
* Heavy duty, magnet compatible, projector stand (assembly required)
* High resolution, lenticular pitch rear projection screen and magnet compatible stand for high quality image reproduction (6 point text is readable)
Please contact PST to request a quote.