E-Prime® Extensions for Tobii Pro 3.2 (EET 3.2) Single-User License. Permits experiment design on one machine at a time as well as data collection on one machine at a time (the machine connected to the eye tracker).
E-Prime Extensions for Tobii 2.0 users will receive a 20% upgrade discount with proof of purchase. Contact our Sales team for details.
E-Prime Extensions for Tobii 2.0 and E-Prime Extensions for Tobii Pro 3.0 can be installed side-by-side. You will be able to maintain ongoing experiments while creating your new experiments in E-Prime 3.0/EET 3.0.
- E-Prime 3.0 Update 2 or 3
- Tobii Pro screen-based eye tracker (e.g., Spectrum, Fusion)
- Simplify the setup: 1-PC solution running E-Prime and Tobii Pro Lab
- Complete all communication with Tobii Pro Lab from E-Prime:
- Perform calibration (regular, manual, infant)
- Start and stop recording
- Send media files with specified AOIs and Tags
- Send stimulus and response events
- Send custom events for Times of Interest (TOI) creation
- Process raw gaze data in Tobii Pro Lab with dedicated tools for later analysis
- Replay and visualize gaze data on E-Prime stimuli in Tobii Pro Lab
- Calculate meaningful gaze data metrics (fixation & saccade based)
- Select preconfigured package calls from the Toolbox in E-Studio
- Drag and drop package calls for faster design
- Specify frequency of Tobii Pro eye tracker from E-Prime
- Auto-detect eye tracker within E-Prime
- Give feedback based on gaze behaviors
- Combine gaze and behavioral data for powerful analysis
- Create interactive and passive eye tracking paradigms, such as gaze contingency
- Change experiment based on gaze and fixation characteristics
- Start and stop trials based on gaze, fixation, or eye movements